From start to finish every aspect of all of the projects that we undertake is pursued with the utmost consideration for our clients needs. Implementing the highest degree of professionalism, we are responsive of every brief and are dedicated to creating a unique and inspiring atmosphere for your business and home.
CORPORATE INTERIORSCombining the modern with traditional, elegance with practical concerns, sumptuous comfort with functional excellence, we strive to bring to each design project a sense of ordered space and individual style.
COMMERCIAL INTERIORSWe are comfortable working in a broad range of styles that combine style with practicality, and which put the clients’ brand and preferences first. Committed to creativity, we focus on delivering functionality with finesse.
RESIDENTIAL INTERIORSSupported by an underlying thread of sustainable quality, MAGNOLIA ensures that the clients’ residence is also their ultimate source of comfort, and self-expression. We would be happy to work with the client’s existing furniture and art, and we would be happy to help select new or bespoke pieces.
FURNITUREInterested in purchasing something you found online? We offer custom orders of most items pictured in our design projects. Contact us for more details.
• Our initial meeting is to touch ground with you and understand your requirements.
• You will provide us with your budget.
PLANNING & BUDGET
• We create a floorplan incorporating your current furniture and the new pieces that you'll need, and we present a mood board for your approval.
• You provide a deposit, and we place your furnishings order.
DESIGN SELECTIONS & PRICING
• We present furniture, fabric, art and accessory options for your approval. In this presentation you will be given options and the opportunity to see how your project will look all together.
• Once you approve of your selections, we will provide you with pricing that align with your budget.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION
• Our design team oversees the deliveries, placement and installation for your home.
Interior design, floor planning, color selections, consultations, furnishings, etc.